Do you need to hire a designer for your interior decorating project?
When you think there’s room for improvement there probably is. Are you ready to love walking through your front door everyday? Are you either too busy to design the space the way you want, know what you like but don’t know where to find it or how to incorporate into what you’ve got, or you don’t think interior design is your forte? We can take complete control of the process, from accessories to renovations, or lend a helping hand as a design partner and editor. Whatever you need, we’re here!
- You have little or no free time to coordinate and shop for home decor items.
- You feel completely overwhelmed by the number of choices available.
- You need help with space planning, lighting design, kitchen layouts, or bathroom renovations.
- You want someone else to deal with the hassles of ordering, shipping, coordinating, and installing.
- You want to have quality work done but don’t have your own list of reliable workmen, installers, and resources.
- You’ve tried to decorate your home and have purchased a few nice items, but really need help pulling it all together.
- You want a cohesive color scheme and design that can be carried throughout your home.
- You think you have pretty good taste, but would like to move up a few notches in style.
- You’ve torn out photos of rooms you like, but are unsure of how to coordinate some of the elements.
- You and your partner can’t seem to agree on anything for your home.
Many clients are amazed at the details and creativity I put into their home, while sticking to their budget and timeline. A phrase I hear often from my clients is, “I could have never done this without you!”
The benefit to the client using an interior designer’s services as opposed to a contractor or architect is that an interior designer starts the design with how the people who live in the space use it and works out from there to make the space fit them. It should be both beautiful and functional to be a successful project.
Like you, we have grown tired of poor communication and lack of professionalism from people we have hired to do a job. Interior design is largely a referral business. Accordingly, we regard our customers’ satisfaction in the highest regard.
What distinguishes me from the competition: Traditional design companies often keep receipts or insist on ordering furniture in-house. Know why? More profit for them. Sensible Chic clients place orders themselves and keep the airline miles and other perks. Clients keep the receipts and have complete control over how much they spend.
Sensible Chic is about Great Design With Your Life in Mind. We’re about an idea and a mission. If you take a look at our body of work, we’ve done spaces that range from complete contemporary transformations to traditional home remodels. Unlike many in the industry, our brand is not our look – it doesn’t have to be – so you can trust us when we say we do our best to create spaces that are a true reflection of who you are and how you live. Contact Us and let’s discuss how we can help you with your next project.
Not ready to work with a designer? Maybe you’re more of the DIY person? Then download my ebook, Design on a Dime and get started with your dream home today!